Marcus Emanuel is a freelance writer living in Chicago. Presently, he writes literary fiction and film and book reviews. Previously, he worked in Film and TV Production in New York City. In the future, he hopes to travel to Jupiter and beyond the infinite and be reborn as a star-child.
Essays written by Marcus:
- The Phantom Carriage – Evolution of a Soul, October 25, 2017
- There Will Be Blood – Scenessential: A Simple Family Dinner, September 28, 2017
- Reds – Tricks of Time, September 12, 2017
- Fitzcarraldo – First Viewing: Narrative/Documentary, August 30, 2017
- The Hurt Locker – Scenessential: Open with a Bang, August 4, 2017
- Gone with the Wind – Related Review: The Beguiled , July 29, 2017